12 Bottles of Cheverny Blanc, Domaine du Salvard, Loire 2022/23 75cl

£170.00 per case







Grape Variety

Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc


Chicken, Fish, Shellfish

Wine Type

Vegetarian/Vegan, White Wine


Vegan, Vegetarian

Bottle Cap


Availability: Limited

Free Local Delivery View Delivery & Returns Info

Mineral flinty nose. Complex palate full of fruit and minerality, lemony finish.

Delivery Charges

*Local Free Delivery: SL3 and SL4 postcode (Windsor/Datchet)

*Local Free Delivery: All SL (Except SL7), HP9, GU25, TW18, TW19 & TW20 postcodes. (Min. 6 bottles or 1 Hamper or 1 of our selected Wine cases purchased)

  • England and Wales £12.00
  • England and Wales Free Delivery (Over £200 purchased)
  • Northern Ireland £30 (All BT postcodes)
  • Scotland £15.00 (EH, FK, G, KA, KY, ML, DG and TD postcodes)
  • Scottish Highlands and Islands £ 30.00 (All AB; DD; HS; IV; KW; KA27-28; PA; PH; TR21-25; ZE postcodes)

View More Details Here

More Information

Wine-making was first developed in this area in the sixth century by the churchmen in the abbeys and monasteries neighbours. Then, the Counts of Blois (XIth century) by regulated Edits (already!) Plantations. Later François 1er arrived and enjoyed many wines thus the appellation Cheverny was launched …

The vineyard covers 24 towns in the South of the Loire between Tours and Orléans and  between the Sologne and Touraine nearby Loir et Chérienne.

Of the 500 acres comprising the Appellation Cheverny, Domaine operates 40 hectares of which 90% are planted with white and Chardonnay Sauvignon. The remaining 10% consist of red grape varieties: Pinot Noir and Gamay.